I bet no one would want to look back to their wedding day and remember that particular thing or series of stuff that went wrong because of the wedding planner. The wedding day is supposed to be second best day of ones, the best being the day you probably fell in love.
Who is a good wedding planner?
There is good advice, and there are wedding planners, who can give adequate guidance and wedding plans, but there is advice that sucks, and it would make the whole ceremony a sham. I am about to take you on this trip to enlighten you about some of the worst wedding planning advice that can make your wedding ceremony a mock.
Everyone including relatives, friends married single, or divorce wants to give free tips on wedding planning, where the best pieces of advice come from wedding and event planners. Here are examples of bad bits of information the couple should ignore:
Examples of worst wedding planning advice
- Telling you to tell the guest to arrive at the ceremony earlier than the proper time, every guest invited to a wedding ceremony knows the time taken for the guest to come to the wedding. Telling them to come earlier than the required time could cause confusion, wedding planner know that they needed a chance to take for the even to place and for the arrival of the guest.
- The issue of budget planning is also important; you should not allow some who probably got marries in the twentieth century or got marries in another state to tell you how much to spends for example in the case of flowers. Allow your wedding planner to give budget as required by each vendor.
- Ignoring the possibility of inclement weather is highly irresponsible, what if it snows or rain, will you start running in your bridal wears or suit helter-skelter. There should be a plan B in case of an adverse or unfavorable weather. A good wedding and event planner will sure put in place a plan B.
- Some people will advise you to invite everyone possible, thinking that everyone invited would not be present, the question is what if most of them decide to show up, and you do not have plans for many guests. We have to be careful to check your budget when inviting a guest to your wedding ceremony, be strategic and decisive, and you will have to be able to entertain and account for the individual guest present, you don’t have to invite everyone, and you think not everyone will come. A wedding and event planner will guide you on the number of the invitation of the guest.
- Most people are of the notion that a videographer should come at the beginning of the budget. When running a low budget and you are thinking of whom to call in a photographer and a videographer, you should call a videographer; video carries all moments that the pictures do not give. Years after your wedding should you want to take a look at your wedding ceremony videos and should you see the amazing way you danced it’s a priceless moment; a photographer might miss this moment. A wedding and event planner would put a videographer at the very beginning of the budget.
- Do not listen to the idea of not calling a day of coordinator for your wedding event, without this people you will be stuck dealing with little details you should not worry about, a wedding and event planner comes in here. Find out more in this site : http://akronweddingplanning.com/